The purpose of the Recreation Facilities Association of British Columbia (RFABC) is to promote general interest, education, safe operating standards, professionalism and support among recreation facility operators, Commission and Board members in the successful operations of arenas, auditoriums, community centres, swimming pools, stadiums, parks and other recreation facilities.
The RFABC is the leading resource for recreation facility personnel in British Columbia.
The mission of the RFABC is to promote safe and efficient operation of recreation facilities through the provision of educational opportunities, networking, training, and advocacy for recreation facility personnel.
- We believe that our stewardship of recreation facility infrastructure is essential to the quality of the recreation experience and contributes to healthy communities.
- We are committed to outcomes and are accountable for the quality of the programs and services delivered.
- We believe that collaboration is a productive approach to achieving our mission.
- We base our decisions on accurate data and research for the best interest of the members and stakeholders.
- We communicate with integrity and transparency.
- We respect diversity of people and their views and we encourage networking and goodwill.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact any member of the Board of Directors, Zone Directors, or the office administration.