Membership in the Recreation Facilities Association provides access to a wealth of resources and connections that will last a lifetime. The courses connections and conversations provide members with access to an organization that leads the way for education advocacy and communication with its members. RFABC members can be found all all levels of an organization and in all aspects of recreation facility operations, hospitality and commercial food facilities. Building a career network starts with a membership.
RFABC supports communities with a variety of resources to ensure they have the most current information to maintain safe Parks and Recreation facilities.
RFABC Benefits of Membership
- The latest information and communication with regulatory agencies including Technical Safety BC, Health BC, Worksafe, and others
- Networking with leaders in the recreation sector
- Electronic communiques and social media
- Access to RFAM (Recreation Facility Asset Management software) Click here for details
- Facility to Facility quarterly publication
- Discounted Member rates for all Association activities,courses and/or events
- Access to the resource library
- Complimentary unlimited job postings for 365 days and classified ad postings of the RFABC website
- Attendance at Zone meetings
Valid for first year of RFABC membership only.Individuals interested in the Association or recreation sector including non-profit boards, commissions, facilities, school districts, agencies or councils providing recreational services and/or facilities for the public or private sector.
Individuals interested in the Association or recreation sector including non-profit boards, commissions, facilities, school districts, agencies or councils providing recreation services and/or facilities for the public or private sector.
A facility, agency and/or organization with six to 12 individual members.
A facility, agency and/or organization with 13 or more staff.
Retired Individual $55.70
Stay active in the RFABC and lend your experience and expertise to colleagues As a retired member, you will be kept abreast of the latest issues in the RFABC.
Student No Charge
Any individual attending a full-time program in a post secondary institution shall be eligible for a student membership.Such a member carries no voting privileges and may not hold an executive position
in the field.
Associate member $312.00
Any individual or company actively engaged in a core business relating to recreation facilities shall be eligible for an Associate membership.
This member category carries one voting privilege to the Associates designated representative.The Associates will have one position on the Executive Board which is elected or appointed by the Associate membership. The $60.00 Associate Fee is an Associate's annual assessment levied for RFABC Associate Student Scholarship and other Associate focused activities. Note:Any Associate may include additional colleague representatives at the individual member rate shown above and carries all associated benefits.
In addition, Associate members receive:
- Exposure on the Associates' page of the RFABC website
- Preferential and reduced registration fee to annual RFABC Conference and Trade Show
- Access to the RFABC Member's list
- Reduced advertising rates in the Facility to Facility
- Featured suppliers on the RFABC website
- Complimentary Associates' update page(s) in Facility to Facility Magazine published 4 times per year
- Opportunity to share latest developments in your industry through Let's Connect Communique and Facility to Facility magazine
Please Note: Memberships are valid for one year from the date you sign up
Looking for the latest information about zone meetings? Feel free to contact your Zone Director for more information about upcoming meetings.
Zone Meetings are sponsored by Commercial Aquatics, your local aquatic supply expert